The watch has a new timeline interface that lists notifications, news, reminders and event in chronological order instead of being trapped inside separate apps. It comes with Pebble Health which is a built in activity and sleep tracker that offers daily reports and weekly insights.
The watch has a built in microphone for voice notes and quick replies. You send voice replies for notification on Android apps including SMS, Hangouts, Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and so on. It is compatible with devices running Android 4.0.3 or higher and iOS 8 or higher. The watch comes with USB charging cable and 22mm silicone strap.
Highlights of Pebble Time
- 1.25 inch E-ink 2.5D glass display
- Always-on, daylight readable color e-paper display with backlight
- Scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass protection and stainless steel bezel
- New timeline interface
- Microphone for responding to notifications or taking short voice notes
- Compatible with all 8000+ existing Pebble apps and watchfaces.
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 6.3 x 11.6 cm
- Water resistant upto 30m and durable
- Tactile buttons for easy eyes-free clicking
- Silent vibrating alarms
- Step tracking with Misfit and Jawbone
- Language and international character support
- Compatibility: Android 4.0 or higher and iOS 8 or higher
- Battery life up to 7 days
The Pebble Time smart watch is priced at Rs. 9,999 and is available on Amazon.in. It comes in Red, White and Black colours.