Samsung claims Galaxy S7 smartphones are safe!

galaxys7

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7’s global recall due to battery explosion cases has hurt both the brand and revenue very bad. Post ceasing of production of Galaxy Note 7, the South Korean giant has been aggressively advertising its Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge smartphones. Samsung has now released a brief statement claiming that its Galaxy S7 family is safe.

“Samsung stands behind the quality and safety of the Galaxy S7 family. There have been no confirmed cases of internal battery failures with these devices among the more than 10 million devices being used by consumers in the United States; however, we have confirmed a number of instances caused by severe external damage. Until Samsung is able to obtain and examine any device, it is impossible to determine the true cause of any incident,” said the company in a statement.

Seems Samsung is trying hard to win back customers and boost sales of its Galaxy S7 handsets during the upcoming Black Friday sale and the holiday season.

Samsung India spokesperson last week said that there has been no Galaxy Note 7 battery explosion case in India until now. “We can confirm that there has been no incident with regard to Note 7 in India. In fact, not a single unit of Note 7 was sold in India,” a Samsung India spokesperson said in a late-evening statement.

Source: gadgetsnow.com