The photo and video sharing service Instagram has updated its Android and iOS apps with a slew of photo editing tools. When you select a filter, a new wrench icon will appear, which when tapped reveals a tray of photo-editing tools. The features of these tools include:
- Double-tap on filters to adjust the filter strength
- Perfect your composition with Adjust and Vignette
- Enrich colors with Warmth and Saturation
- Adjust lights and darks with Brightness, Contrast, Highlights and Shadows
- Make your photos crisp and clear with Sharpen
Apart from these, the app comes with an improved design along with easier upload and share videos feature; and bug fixes. The updated apps are available for you to grab.