Gionee has launched Marathon M5 Plus, its latest smartphone in the M series with a 5020mAh battery in India. It has a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 77.5% screen to body ratio, is powered by a octa core Media Tek MT6753 64 bit processor, has 4G LTE connectivity, unibody metal build and also has a fingerprint sensor built into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.38 seconds.
It runs on Android 5.1 with Amigo UI 3.1 on top, has a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has fast charging support and promises up to 34 days standby.
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 81.2 x 8.4mm; Weight: 208g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with fast charging
The Gionee Marathon M5 Plus comes in Champagne Gold and Polar Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 26,999 in India. It will soon be available across India.